140 000 Р
готов к переезду
стаж 10 лет и 6 месяцев
- Coordinate Project Management Department’s activities.
- Responsible of application all requirements and norms and internal standards within PM Dpt.
- Responsible of employees in PM Dpt and supervising their activities, regular Meetings in the PM Dpt and other plant’s Dpts. - Implementation of measures to improve
- Managing and anticipating workload in PM Dpt, Training of new employees
- Maintaining interaction with internal Departments.
- Manage new development and serial production projects and Development Projects, produced within LEONI Zavolzhie. -Responsible for Project Quality, Planning, Margin, project costs (Investment and Resources) and Customer Satisfaction.
Coordination with customer, project Team and LEONI organization (Plant, BU, R&D Centre...)
Project Team and its organization
Full project perimeter, Project Risks Assessment
Quality of the product and its processes
Project planning, Project margin, investments costs and development costs
Project status reporting to PSC and PVC
Secure and improve project margin by coordinating activities within project team and departments
Construct project planning and secure its execution
Secure product and process quality by coordination project team and Leoni departments
Based on Company targets (BU and Plant) he sets project targets for each project team member and follows their
- Project Target are: Product quality (internal and external) such as Customer ppm and Internal ppm
- Project purchasing performance such as components prices and components localization
- Selling prices quality, Manufacturing time
- Investment (Specific and Capex), Monozukuri / VAVE ideas generation and application in line with
customer targets and in respect of the project margin
Coordinate projects activities within project team and with LEONI departments and customer
Organize and animate project communication within project team, Leoni departments and Customer
- Project Weekly Meeting (Conf. Call), Customer periodic and punctual meetings, Reporting
Insure Process and Product qualification
- Production tools qualification, Product qualification, Process qualification, FDPR (Full Day Production Run)
- Process Audit
Follow up on monthly basis his team’s targets achievement
Follow up on weekly basis project planning progress, SLI (Single List of Issues) and PRA (Project Risk Analysis)
Launch workshops for optimization ideas generation.
Represent Leoni in front of Customers
Successful development and start-up of LADA X-Ray project (Avtovaz engineering),
Successful management of serial projects and its teams: X-Ray, X52 Russia (Logan / Sandero), LB1A (Almera).
Development and improvement of local procedures,
Development, management and application of COST Reduction Ideas. Margin improvement.
Setup of efficient communication with Avtovaz engineering team and development of change management flow-chart
between Avtovaz and Leoni.
Strong support during an issues impacted to several Projects. One way of decisions.
Менеджер по развитию проектов / Project Development Manager, Директор скрыть